Part 1) Kitchen Organization
- track down your ‘kitchen frustration’
- free up counter space, organize and de-clutter kitchen cabinets and drawers
- set up work zones and create a ‘kitchen flow’
- education and check list for essential kitchen tools, cookware, utensils, and countertop appliances
Part 2) Planning, Shopping, Prepping, Storing & Cooking
- setup of customized pantry and staple foods based on your taste
- organizing of refrigerator, pantry, herbs and spices
- how to shop at the grocery store/market
- planning ahead/weekly shopping trips
- proper prepping and storing of fresh produce so its ready to use and keeps longer
- simple yet delicious, and adaptable recipes and cooking techniques
The fee for our service varies depending on the size of your kitchen and if you decide to take advantage of both parts (1 & 2) of our service, ... and how much help you'll need.
Click here to contact us today and get a head start on a healthier tomorrow.